자원봉사안내

참가후기

"A long monologue in the morning."

페이지 정보

작성자 ulG1dw 작성일24-10-22 19:52 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

※I'm publishing a complete memo for myself lol※

The role of performers in the industry

The stance of pachinko and slot performers and the organizations they belong to varies.

When I started broadcasting pachinko and slots on YouTube,

the average age of people using YouTube was probably younger than now,

and those who started watching then

are still involved in pachinko and slots by supporting performers, organizations, and media.

By supporting performers.

The people who remain as supporters are also actually playing games.

The average age of users when I started broadcasting pachinko content on YouTube

is probably the same age group as those using TikTok and Instagram today?

If you want to secure future supporters in this way,

TikTok and Instagram are high quality...or so I would say.

If the performers, organizations, and media that are currently continuing to send out high-quality content can brand themselves along with messages that can properly express the worldview of the industry that will be heading in the future...

maybe we can secure even better, high-quality users?

(By high-quality users, I mean players who want to remain as players in the worldview that the pachinko industry is aiming for.)

I wonder if people who currently use TikTok and Instagram will, like me now,

support the performers, organizations, and media that they became fans of on YouTube in the future?

I think that performers and the organizations and media they belong to have that role...

Some people impose that on themselves...

I suppose there are also people who have taken on the role (in a sense of following the flow of the powerful).

I think that the organizations and media that have power right now

are mostly ones that are sending out messages that are in line with the worldview that the industry is aiming for.

So I think that performers, organizations, and media that don't fit the worldview that the industry is aiming for will be weeded out...

The number of pachinko parlors is also steadily decreasing.

I would like to borrow whatever power I can, but...

Performers who bring down the reputation of the parlor or who have fans who don't fit the type of player the industry wants to retain in the future may be rejected...

※A few days after this memo...

Someone posted a video that goes into even more detail than my memo lol※

It's not possible to check these... connections with people in detail, either...

(As I said in my monologue as a pachinko parlor employee)

(Because in the future, I want pachinko and slot machines to have the same position as movies and fishing as entertainment.)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

강원도 강릉시 성산면 보광리 보현길396 대표전화 : 033.648.9431, 033.647.9455(템플스테이)팩스 : 033.648.9430
Copyright ⓒ 2017 BOHYUNSA. All Rights Reserved.
FAMILY SITE